Say 'NO' To Suicide

I was born where the sun never set and never rises, I was born where the heat is like a second skin. My first time I see someone commit suicide was a girl of thirteen that was raped by a man of twenty five, the girl resumed back to school a week after and her classmates make jest of her.
But at around 6pm she killed herself using a powerful poison meant for Rats. That was how her destiny was aborted. I remember an undergraduate that also hanged himself because he failed a semester exams. Believe me this is the ministry of the devil.
Am writing because have contemplated suicide before and I wondered if I had killed myself, I won't be here today, life was hard that nothing seems to be working fine in my life but I never knew that God was still interested in me. I have made all plans to terminate my life at around 5pm that day but I wanted to say goodbye to somebody so I awaited till around 6pm, at exactly a minute to six I received a call that changed the course of my life. I thank God. My brothers and sisters I don't know what you are going through but I want to assure you 'Light will shine again'. I used to tell myself 'they tell me the road ends here but not my road, I define where my road will take me, where my journey ends'.

No comments:

Post a Comment