I loved her but I could not tell her because she is my best friend

She was my best friend right from primary 4, but then I never thought I will be regretting our closeness as I am today.
By the time we got to higher institution we became close that will sleep on the same bed without romance. But towards the end of our studies I became so interested in everything she does, she dated a boy then I became jealous this prompted me to date someone too and she was more jealous than I was. We had to leave our relationship to save our friendship. I wanted to date her but my mother hated their tribe so much and don't want to make my mother sad because she has been the only one taken care of me( I don't even know my father) and her mother liked me so much. We graduated went to our place of service by then she had met a man that is very serious about her she called me to ask for the go ahead and I gave asking her if she loves the guy and she said am the one she has ever loved but looking at it am not interested and she just want to start preparing for her marital life. Cut the long story short they picked a date of their wedding but I on the other hand cry myself to sleep every night. But on the eve of their wedding she called me over to their family house where I was always welcome, I went straight to her room but the room was in total darkness I called out to her she put on the light there she is naked, she moved close to me as I stood there dumb folded n we started kissing, we made love and then I discover she was still a virgin at the age of 28. The sex part was sweet but I hated myself for allowing her slip from hand. She told me it was her parting gift and I wept in front of her like a baby. Two month after she gave me a call and she was very excited to tell me she's pregnant, I was happy for her until she told me to guess who is going to be a father, why should I guess I asked ' your husband of course and  she snap back at me and said no that am the father of her unborn child and that she will care for the baby because she will be seen me through the baby. Immediately a year after we did DNA test and it confirmed am the biological father. Now is after 5years now have been married also 3years ago but no issue and she has not given birth to another baby. Then I invited her to my office to discuss about the child to my surprise she is ready to tell the world that am the father and give me my child. We made love in my office again. 2 month later she is  pregnant......what should  I  do?

No comments:

Post a Comment